Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A Clockwork Macho Man & His Girl Friend (Girl friend face)

TWO SIDES ROBOT
Here side 2 : The girl friend

My passion for racing cars goes back to my childhood, when at 7 years old, I begged my mother to go to Le Mans for the 24 Hours Race & we were lucky enough to have family living there...

So it became a ritual !
Since then, I collect small cars & these tin ones are not produced any more; I found them in NYC in the 70's & bought the entire stock!

This two sides robot has its macho side for the man & its feminine one for the girlfriend, whence the need for the rolling tray to switch back & forth.

The cars can be moved, the road signs open.

The name I chose is also a wink at the movie
"A Clockwork Orange".

Height :21'' - Width : 12''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home