Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Here I am!

Here I am!

I was born & raised in Paris, France.

1965
I Settle down in New York.
Model with Twiggy.
Create my first Pop Art bracelets in papier maché.
I get involved with the garnment center as a fashion designer & coordinator for ladies & children sportswear.

1976 I take the american citizenship.

1979-1987
Start a " SODA POP" clothing co.
One of a kind humorous designs. Clear plastic trimmings filled with toys & gadgets.
First customer : Fiorucci.
Sale in shops on the East & West coasts.

Summer 1984
Opening of a "SODA POP" shop in Saint Tropez.

September 1987
Back to Paris, France.
Paint & trim original designs on T & sweat shirts. The Paris MOM ART Museum selects a design for their shops.

1989-1994
Settle down in St. Tropez to paint. Exhibitions : at the Renaissance gallery in St. Tropez ; the Motor - Car Museum in Mougins (near Nice) ; the Vitesse gallery in Paris.

1994
Move to the Ardèche area (south of Lyon). Exihibition at the Bobichon-Roche Factory in St. Julien Molin Molette.

2001
Settle down in the city of Annonay : I open an "APP-ART" gallery in my place of residence & work studio, which can be seen on my blog's video

Sur Youtube ( Chéramy...près de chez vous!!!) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsBQ71GJ_wQ

Mon éternelle reconnaissance à Laurent, mon ami & technicien ,pour sa participation à l'élaboration de chacun de mes robots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home